Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life is Strange

So, I graduated last May with intentions of going to law school. This coming Monday, I have a meeting with the MBA advisor at the U of M. It's funny how things can change in such a short amount of time. I got into the three schools at the bottom of my list and was wait-listed from the three at the top. Having decided not to attend any of the schools that accepted me because I assumed I'd get into at least one of my top three, I had to come up with a new plan. That plan is to get my MBA. It's going to be extremely different than my undergrad English curriculum, but I'm pretty excited about.
If all things go well, I will start classes at the end of the month. The start of school means college football and cooler weather are on their way. I'm actually looking forward to Tiger football for the first time in 9 years. We finally got rid of that asshat Tommy West and brought in one of our former players who has been an assistant with Les Miles for a while now. Larry Porter also happens to have been named National Recruiter of the Year a couple times. And that cooler weather I mentioned? I'm getting pretty excited about that, too. I'm usually a much bigger fan of Summer than Fall, but it has been unbearably hot as of late with the heat indexes reaching 120. I'm also pretty excited about Fall clothing. I made several purchases last winter that I didn't get to wear very often, so it'll be nice to break those out.
I need to post more often. Even though no one really reads this thing, it's kind of relaxing to sit down and bang out a post.


No comments:

Post a Comment